What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Payments are made through our company Snakewood Editions. This e-shop respects your privacy. We handle your personal information in a respectful manner. We are responsible for all personal information given to us by you, such as name, address, and other obligatory information needed when registering as well as ordering at Snakewood. We will not pass any of your personal information to third parties.
The name and postal address and other information are used when processing donations and delivering rewards.
For online donations we use two platforms: PayPal and Mollie. Once you have decided the type of transfer for the donation you will be directed to secure pages of one of these two companies. You can find more information about each of them in the following links:
The release of the CD is planned at the end of 2020
We are committed to send you the promised rewards, although there can always be unforeseen events, resulting in later delivery dates. But we will do everything we can so that this does not happen!
We use other companies and products and services to manage our website.
We use Woocommerce to manage the products in our website.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- – Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- – Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- – Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- – Send you information about your account and order
- – Respond to your requests or complaints
- – Process payments and prevent fraud
- – Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- – Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them